Thursday, September 27, 2007

Final Batman

UPDATE! I've added a process sequence over on my blog: http://raylederer.blogspot.com/2007/10/batman-process.html

Here's the final for the commission piece. I spent way to long on this. I learned much from it that I hope to apply to more interesting subjects later...:)



This was the section I enjoyed the most. I was able to play with textures in some unexpected ways...



I picked up some good things from this. Eh... I don't know... hopefully the next one won't be so ham fisted. Thanks for looking! -R

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful! It was really exciting to see it come together. Also, I'm very happy to have my husband back in my bed before 3 am!

Unknown said...

I like how this came out. I see what you mean by the texture...you are a very brave man to pick up a brush. I'm still afraid of those things.

Jim Stigall said...

Bravo Ray! Very nice! Love the new header too... You rock-eth!